End-User License Agreement (“Agreement”)
Last updated: September 07, 2020
Please read this End-User License Agreement carefully before clicking the “I Agree” button, downloading or using Xvavi® AR.
1. INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this End-User License Agreement:
- Agreement means this End-User License Agreement that forms the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Application.
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You through an Application Store’s account to a Device, named Xvavi® AR
- Application Store means the digital distribution service operated and developed by Apple Inc. (Apple App Store) or Google Inc. (Google Play Store) by which the Application has been downloaded to your Device.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Xvavi Limited, 23 Millpond Court Addlestone, Surrey, KT15 2JY.
- Content refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
- Country refers to: United Kingdom
Device means any device that can access the Application such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Family Sharing / Family Group permits You to share applications downloaded through the Application Store with other family members by allowing them to view and download each others’ eligible Applications to their associated Devices.
- Third-Party Services means any services or content (including data, information, applications and other products services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Application.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Application or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Application, as applicable.
By clicking the “I Agree” button, downloading or using the Application, You are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If You do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not click on the “I Agree” button, do not download or do not use the Application.
This Agreement is a legal document between You and the Company and it governs your use of the Application made available to You by the Company.
This Agreement is between You and the Company only and not with the Application Store.
Therefore, the Company is solely responsible for the Application and its content. Although the Application Store is not a party to this Agreement, it has the right to enforce it against You as a third party beneficiary relating to your use of the Application.
Since the Application can be accessed and used by other users via, for example, Family Sharing / Family Group or volume purchasing, the use of the Application by those users is expressly subject to this Agreement.
The Application is licensed, not sold, to You by the Company for use strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
3.1 SCOPE OF LICENCE
The Company grants You a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install and use the Application strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
You may only use the Application on a Device that You own or control and as permitted by the Application Store’s terms and conditions.
The license that is granted to You by the Company is solely for your personal, non-commercial purposes strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
3.2 LICENSE RESTRICTIONS
You agree not to, and You will not permit others to:
- License, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the Application or make the Application available to any third party.
- Copy or use the Application for any purpose other than as permitted under the above section ‘License’.
- Modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, decrypt, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Application.
- Remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) of the Company or its affiliates, partners, suppliers or the licensors of the Application.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Application, including without limitation all copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights are, and shall remain, the sole and exclusive property of the Company.
The Company shall not be obligated to indemnify or defend You with respect to any third party claim arising out of or relating to the Application. To the extend the Company is required to provide indemnification by applicable law, the Company, not the Application Store, shall be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any claim that the Application or your use of it infringes any third party intellectual property rights.
5. TERM AND TERMINATION
This Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by You or the Company. The Company may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, suspend or terminate this Agreement with or without prior notice.
This Agreement will terminate immediately, without prior notice from the Company, in the event that you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. You may also terminate this Agreement by deleting the Application and all copies thereof from your Device or from your computer.
Upon termination of this Agreement, You shall cease all use of the Application and delete all copies of the Application from your Device.
Termination of this Agreement will not limit any of the Company’s rights or remedies at law or in equity in case of breach by You (during the term of this Agreement) of any of your obligations under the present Agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors (if any) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, due to or arising out of your: (a) use of the Application; (b) violation of this Agreement or any law or regulation; or (c) violation of any right of a third party.
To the extent any warranty exists under law that cannot be disclaimed, the Company, not the Application Store, shall be solely responsible for such warranty.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Agreement and your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You for the Application or through the Application.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Application, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Application, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Agreement), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to You.
You expressly understand and agree that the Application Store, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and its licensors shall not be liable to You under any theory of liability for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages that may be incurred by You, including any loss of data, whether or not the Application Store or its representatives have been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
8. SEVERABILITY AND WAIVER
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Agreement shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
9. GOVERNING LAW
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Agreement and your use of the Application. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding your use of the Application and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous written or oral agreements between You and the Company.
You may be subject to additional terms and conditions that apply when You use or purchase other Company’s services, which the Company will provide to You at the time of such use or purchase.
11. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Agreement, You can contact Us: By email: email@example.com