Junior Social Media Coordinator
PART TIME / CONTRACT
Xvavi® is looking for a junior social media coordinator to join their small team to work with key clientele on their digital presence, daily profile management and keep on top of current/future trends.
The right individual will bring enthusiasm, creative ideas and executions to the table.
This is an opportunity for the right individual to gain experience, learn and achieve.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Monitor Social Media Daily
- Monitor Engagement (e.g. likes, comments and shares)
- Reshare Relevant Material
- Identify any UGC content that can be repurposed
- Analyse data from the platforms and create reports; present your findings to the team
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Facilitate online conversations with users, followers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews, messages and any feedback from users and followers
- Maintain an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to optimise the social channels and work with the marketing team to plan
- Maintain and update documents include our brands content schedule
- Use preset templates to create content for daily use
- Contribute and implement our overall marketing strategy
- Excellent understanding & working knowledge of all social media platforms
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Outstanding, research, written and communication skills
- Desire to learn and develop new skills
To apply please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.